Thursday 17 April 2014

Hello everyone,
       
       Hope all is good….. :) . 

  This is my first blog and I was so confused about its subject. Before writing this blog I was thinking what to write; should I write about my two wonderful Guides Vipul Popli and Himanshu Gupta who are teaching me blogging, about my new friend Deepa Shree, about my new excited job with new creative office, about a friend who always be with me in every situation, about my family and specially my dad and brother for all their support, about my two good friends Swati Singh and Meghna Jain, about my three craziest friends Kriti Kapoor, Mohini Mishra and Sharadha Singh or about this city. I want to share something with you. I am not so ambitious in writing blogs.
 

Then I decided I will write about this city first. When I came from Jaipur I was thinking what will I do? How will I do adjustments in this city but as everyone says, “Delhi Dil Walo Ki” and its true .This city accepted me and in few time I have fallen in love with this city. Many people says this city is like this or this city is like that but I know one thing this city give me many things like how to control my anger, how to fiddle with new environment and makes me more determinant towards my goals.  I am still exploring this city and myself too.
 

So it’s all about my first blog and I will come with my next blog shortly .Till that time stay happy and stay blessed.




Have a nice day!!!............................ :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice Blog must say..............waiting for your next blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thanks deepa bt i think u should use your id for comments :p

      Delete
  2. WOW rani.. it's good to know that you are enjoying your life.. :). take care.. stay happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple but still sensible piece of writing...good going...keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete